A comprehensive self-management system
Changelog for release 2022-09-26
The changelog for the 2022-09-26 release of all of the Smos tools and libraries
- The home manager module now does a config check for
smos-notify during activation.
- The home manager module now does an extra local backup during activation.
- Editor integration: You can now use
emacs to edit the contents of an entry.
- Sandbox mode, so the editor integration cannot do damage in the web version.
- All packages: Upgraded to
lts-19.6 and nixpkgs branch
smos-scheduler: Allow the schedule template to be specified as an absolute path as well.
smos-query: Fixed that the agenda entries in smos-query had incorrect
pretty relative days for timestamps with a day-level granularity.
smos-query: Improved metavars for optparse documentation.
smos-web-server: Change the
TUIInstanceR routes to not accept any path.
playground.smos in the playground instead of
smos-web-server: Open the editor in the workflow directory by default, instead of